This online US GAAP training is being delivered live in 4 individual sessions which run on consecutive days. The sessions will run each day from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK).
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our course FAQ page. Or view our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms. If you don’t see the US GAAP training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another timezone, please tell us.
The course is designed for experienced preparers and users of US GAAP financial statements. It has three main aims:
- Explain in detail how to apply significant changes to US GAAP effective for 2020 and later
- Share recent practical experience of implementing ASC 842 Leasesand Targeted Improvements to ASC 815 Accounting for Hedging Activities
- Clarify the impact of coronavirus on preparing US GAAP financial statements in 2020
The course examines significant changes in US financial reporting and accounting requirements. It represents a practical guide to developments that have recently occurred, as well as to upcoming projects.
This program answers questions such as:
- How are US GAAP financial statements for 2020 affected by coronavirus?
- How should the expected credit loss model be implemented?
- What lessons can be learnt from applying the new and amended requirements for leases and hedge accounting?