This virtual training is being delivered live and online over 4 individual sessions, each of 4 hours’ duration from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK). The course is designed for experienced preparers and users of US GAAP financial statements. It has three main aims:
- Explain in detail how to apply significant changes to US GAAP effective for 2020 and later
- Share recent practical experience of implementing ASC 842 Leasesand Targeted Improvements to ASC 815 Accounting for Hedging Activities
- Clarify the impact of coronavirus on preparing US GAAP financial statements in 2020
The course examines significant changes in US financial reporting and accounting requirements. It represents a practical guide to developments that have recently occurred, as well as to upcoming projects.
This program answers questions such as:
- How are US GAAP financial statements for 2020 affected by coronavirus?
- How should the expected credit loss model be implemented?
- What lessons can be learnt from applying the new and amended requirements for leases and hedge accounting?