This face to face US GAAP course may also be available as a virtual, online training! View the details of the Virtual classroom or our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms.
This two day course is designed for experienced preparers and users of US GAAP financial statements. It has three main aims:
- Explain in detail how to apply significant changes to US GAAP effective for 2020 and later
- Share recent practical experience of implementing ASC 842 Leases and Targeted Improvements to ASC 815 Accounting for Hedging Activities
- Clarify the impact of coronavirus on preparing US GAAP financial statements in 2020
The course examines significant changes in US financial reporting and accounting requirements. It represents a practical guide to developments that have recently occurred, as well as to upcoming projects.
This program answers questions such as:
- How are US GAAP financial statements affected by coronavirus?
- How should the expected credit loss model be implemented?
- What lessons can be learnt from applying the new and amended requirements for leases and hedge accounting?