This virtual workshop is part of our series on Business and Accounting Strategies in Uncertain Times. The series is made up of two Masterclasses, 1: Reshaping Strategy and 2: Implementing Strategy. Each Masterclass is made up of component modules. You can book a full 5 session class or chose individual modules.
This online management accounting training is being delivered live in 2 individual sessions which run on consecutive days. The sessions will run each day from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK).
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our course FAQ page. Or view our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms. If you don’t see the management accounting training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another timezone, please tell us.
Are you navigating the new normal? Revising strategy and business plans? Do you keep the business on track to deliver? This 2-session workshop takes you through a practical approach to implement KPIs and a performance management system to keep your business team on track in the post pandemic world.
The challenge for the modern CFO is to be a visionary. To do this you need to be armed with the right tools and techniques. We know that besides setting plans and budgets that provide sufficient agility for the modern world is a big challenge, as is combining financial and operational data to report effectively. Our workshop takes you through a practical approach to developing metrics; and a performance management system to keep your business team on track to deliver.
This course comprises interactive workshops designed to give you practical reporting approaches you and your team can implement directly in your own organisation. The workshops allow you the opportunity to try out techniques in a safe environment so that you can adapt and use them for the specific circumstances in your own organisation.
You will learn how to rapidly develop a scorecard or dashboard to report against the business plan, including:
- Practical end to end methodology to go from strategic objectives to a working scorecard
- Portfolio of balanced indicators (Leading & lagging; financial & non financial)
- Part of a management system focussed on taking action
- Identifies key measurement points, things that make the biggest impact on the business result, and that the team can exert greatest influence on
- How to turn the measurement points into working practical metrics with targets and owners
At the end of this seminar participants you will:
- Have practical methods you can take back to your business
- Be equipped to run workshops with your business to to design a strategic reporting framework
- Have Learned to use a portfolio of tools and techniques including:
- Cause and Effect modelling
- Performance measure design
- Running a performance management system