This virtual workshop is part of our series on Business and Accounting Strategies in Uncertain Times. The series is made up of six events which are designed to work as stand-alone events, or as a full series.
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our course FAQ page. Or view our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms. If you don’t see the management accounting training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another time zone, please tell us.
This online Management Accounting training is being delivered live in 2 individual sessions which run on consecutive days. The sessions will run each day from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK).
Are you navigating the new normal? Revising strategy and business plans? Do you keep the business on track to deliver? This 2-session workshop takes you through a practical approach to building strategy and reshaping your business model to deliver value in the post pandemic world.
The challenge for the modern CFO is to be a visionary. To do this you need to be armed with the right tools and techniques. Our workshop takes you through a practical approach to rapidly refresh strategy and pivot your business model to maximise business value.
This course comprises interactive workshops designed to give you practical approaches you and your team can implement directly in your own organisation. The workshops allow you the opportunity to try out techniques in a safe environment so that you can adapt and use them for the specific circumstances in your own organisation.
Rapid development of a business strategy and business plan
- Identifies the most important issues that the business needs to address
- Highlights the opportunities available
- Gives a clear set of priorities
- Puts a plan in place for change
At the end of this seminar you will:
- Have practical methods you can take back to your business
- Be equipped to run workshops with your business to develop business plans and to design strategic reporting
- Have learned to use a portfolio of tools and techniques to refresh your business strategy and create practical and implementable business plans.