This online IPSAS training is being delivered live in 2 individual sessions which run on consecutive days. The sessions will run each day from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK).
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our course FAQ page. Or view our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms. If you don’t see the IPSAS training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another timezone, please tell us.
The content has been developed for preparers and users of IPSAS financial statements with two main aims:
- Clarify the impact of coronavirus on accounting, presentation and disclosure in IPSAS financial statements for 2020
- Explain the requirements of important new Standards and amendments in later periods.
The program will also cover the significant outstanding Exposure Drafts published by the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB).
This program answers questions such as:
- How will coronavirus affect accrual basis IPSAS financial statements for 2020?
- What are the significant published changes in IPSASs? When, and how, will they be implemented?
- What are the likely future changes in IPSASs?