We are managing our face to face IFRS course schedule carefully right now. If the training course you want is not available, we may be offering a virtual alternative! View our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what is being delivered live in our online classrooms.
If you don’t see the IFRS training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another timezone, please tell us.
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our Virtual course FAQ page.
This two-day IFRS Update and Application Briefing is designed for experienced preparers and users of IFRS financial statements. It has three main aims:
- Clarify the impact of coronavirus on accounting, presentation and disclosure in IFRS financial statements for 2020
- Share recent practical experience of implementing IFRS 16 Leases
- Review amendments to IFRSs applicable for 2020 and later
The comprehensive course materials also deal with outstanding Exposure Drafts
Please note that, given the specialised nature and complexity of IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts, this program does not cover IFRS 17. For those with a particular interest in insurance, we recommend our three-day program, Course 1331 Insurance Contract Accounting Workshop.
This program provides answers to questions such as:
- How are IFRS financial statements affected by coronavirus?
- What lessons can be learnt from practical experience of applying IFRS 16 Leases?
- What is the current status of the IASB’s work plan?