We have been offering 8-day Immersion Workshop courses on IFRS and IPSAS for 12 years. Recently however, attendees have told us that they would like more time to study the many topics and discuss issues with their instructors and fellow attendees.
In response we are pleased to offer our IFRS Masterclass, a 10-day course with shorter working days, designed to provide attendees with a more enjoyable and comfortable learning experience. And all with the added bonus of extra free time to enjoy the venue city!
This course answers questions such as:
- What are the requirements for presenting IFRS financial statements and related disclosures?
- How can the recognition and measurement requirements be applied in practice?
- What are the requirements for transitioning to IFRSs?
- How can we plan for, and implement, upcoming changes in IFRSs?
The comprehensive study package includes:
- Ten days of full tuition by senior instructors
- Chromebook with course materials provided on USB
- Full set of hard copy course materials, including case studies, illustrations and examples
- 24-hour ticket for a local sightseeing bus tour
- Lunch and refreshments on teaching days
- Farewell dinner and group photographs
- Ongoing, independent study – after the Masterclass we provide you with entry the ICAEW’s Learning and Assessment Programme (12 months access to materials plus entry to online assessment).
About the training:
This unique multi-instructor ten-day course provides in-depth instruction on all significant requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). It includes coverage of Standards and Interpretations, hands-on case studies, examples, exercises and quizzes. The Masterclass provides participants with the tools to apply IFRSs and prepare IFRS-compliant financial statements. The program focusses on current requirements, but participants are also brought up-to-date with upcoming changes to Standards and Interpretations.
This course is ideal for individuals at all levels within an organization who need to acquire or refresh detailed knowledge of IFRSs. It is aimed at those responsible for making accounting decisions and preparing, reviewing or approving IFRS financial statements. The program does not focus on any single industry but deals with a wide range of sectors.
Presented by experienced IFRS instructors, this program gives participants the benefit of decades of IFRS experience. Our specialist instructors explain the principles clearly and simply and provide real-world examples, including an overview of the requirements for first-time adoption of IFRSs and the practicalities of implementing IFRSs.