This face to face IFRS course may also be available as a virtual, online training. View the details of our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms.
This 8-day multi-instructor workshop provides a detailed review of all significant technical requirements related to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). It includes coverage of IFRSs, hands-on case studies, examples, exercises, and quizzes. The Immersion Workshop provides participants with the tools to apply IFRSs and prepare IFRS-compliant financial statements. The program focusses on current requirements, but also updates participants on planned changes to IFRSs.
This course answers questions such as:
- What are the requirements for presenting IFRS financial statements and drafting related disclosures?
- How can the recognition and measurement requirements be applied in practice?
- What are the requirements for transitioning to IFRSs?
- How can we plan for, and implement, upcoming changes in IFRSs?
The registration fee provides:
- 8 days of tuition by senior instructors.
- iPad Mini for viewing course materials and research after the course.
- Electronic course materials. including case studies, illustrations and examples.
- 48 hour ticket for the London Hop On-Hop Off bus tour and river cruise.
- £50 Transport for London Oyster Card for sustainable travel during your stay in London.
- Lunch and refreshments on every teaching day.
- Class photographs.
This course is ideal for individuals at all levels within an organisation who need to acquire or refresh detailed knowledge of IFRSs. It is aimed at those responsible for making accounting judgements and preparing, reviewing or approving IFRS financial statements. The program does not focus on any single industry but deals with issues in a range of sectors.
Presented by two or more experienced IFRS instructors, this program gives participants the benefit of decades of IFRS experience. Our specialist instructors explain the principles clearly and simply and provide real-world examples, including an overview of the requirements for first-time adoption of IFRSs and the practicalities of implementing IFRSs.