This online ESG training is being delivered live in one 4-hour session which runs from 13:00 – 17:00 London (UK).
You can learn more about our virtual, online courses and how they work on our course FAQ page. Or view our Virtual Classroom schedule to see what else is being delivered live in our online classrooms. If you don’t see the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) training topic, you are looking for, or if you would like an online classroom in another time zone, please tell us.
The course is focused on providing a sound understanding of the range of standards and frameworks that exist for governance reporting. This practical course includes mini-cases and case work on governance disclosures in Annual reports. The course will address the interlinking between financial reporting and governance reporting.
Governance reporting also requires consideration with regards to assurance of the integrity of the report. To advance governance reporting process within organisations overall information that provides an overview of the activities of the organisation is required. This raises issues such as the organisations policies that safeguards the governance. In addition, data availability and data management is relevant.
Participants will gain technical understanding that will equip them to understand, among other things; procurement practices, anti-corruption, anti-competitive behaviour and tax.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Comprehension and knowledge of voluntary and mandatory standards and regulations that govern governance reporting.
- Comprehension of the role of governance reporting within the wider requirements for ESG reporting
- Understand EU regulations on governance reporting (light coverage)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and governance reporting
- Be able apply selected areas a range of international reporting standards and frameworks, including the SDGs and their indicators
- Comprehension of recent developments in the field