Financial Training in Accra
IASeminars is returning to Accra with a series of courses in April 2016 and also in October 2016. Once again we are proud to be collaborating with on this matter with both Ernst & Young Ghana and The Institute Of Chartered Accountants (Ghana).
Key members of our international faculty will be travelling to Accra to present on IFRS, IPSAS and other financial / managerial topics. For example, our April 2016 Accra training programme offers the following variety of training options across a number of industries including Public Sector, Banking and Oil and Gas:
- IFRS Fundamentals - Comprehensive Workshop (5 days)
- IPSAS Fundamentals - Comprehensive Workshop (5 days)
- Detecting and Investigating Public Sector Accounting Frauds (3 days)
- Corporate Governance Fundamentals - Comprehensive Workshop (5 days)
- Combating Corruption in Government Procurement, Welfare and Tax Programs (2 days)
- International Oil and Gas Accounting and Financial Management - Comprehensive Workshop (5 days)
- IFRS Workshop for Banks and Other Financial Institutions (3 days)
These events are applicable to financial and management accountants, consultants, internal and external auditors, etc. If you care to discuss the right course for your training needs, please contact our helpful Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.
IASeminars training events are carefully designed to offer a high quality, interactive financial training experience. Don’t just take our word for it – look at what our clients say.