Are you up-to-speed on IFRS requirements?
Saturday 10 October 2015
Since 2005, more than 7,000 public companies in the European Union have complied with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). In fact, they are now the world's most widely applied accounting standards - with more than 120 countries now requiring or permitting their use.
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) are committed to a systematic program of improving and converging their standards - and many other countries are either adopting IFRSs, or have decided to converge their national standards with IFRSs.
IFRS Fundamentals - Comprehensive Workshop
If you need to bring yourself up-to-speed on IFRS compliance, we are running an IFRS Fundamentals - Comprehensive Workshop on the following dates: Miami on October 19th, London on November 9th and Accra on November 30th.
This 5-day course provides a detailed overview of the major technical issues encountered when producing IFRS-compliant financial statements - answering vital questions such as:
- What are the current and likely future requirements of IFRS?
- How are IFRS recognition and measurement principles applied?
- Where can up-to-date information about IFRS be obtained?
- When are fair value measurements required?
- What are the prospects and timetable for convergence of US GAAP and IFRS?
It's your last chance to book, so get in touch to secure your place today!
About the Author