Thursday 12 January 2023
STOP PRESS – as of 25 January, we are announcing that the Limited Edition Passport offers are being extended through February. You told us that you were not able to get internal approvals concluded by 31 January, so we’ve extended the offer.
Our Learning Passports have always been exceptionally good value – pay a one-off fee and attend unlimited training over a full calendar year. But this January and February we’re offering a Limited Edition of deeply discounted Silver and Virtual Learning Passports! Read on for details of how you can get yours…
Silver Learning Passport
January and February Limited Edition Price: £4,500
Full Price: £5,350
What’s included in a Silver Learning Passport?
A full calendar year of unlimited access to all IASeminars public and virtual training events of 5 days (10 virtual sessions) duration or less.
What type of courses do you offer?
The Silver Learning Passport includes attendance at our most popular course the 5-day IFRS Fundamentals Comprehensive Workshop and our growing list of ESG course titles including a new 5-day ESG Reporting Fundamentals course coming in June 2023!
How will the Silver Learning Passport deliver value for myself and my organisation?
Here’s a scenario to help illustrate what your Silver Passport experience might look like…
- Attend a 5-day Comprehensive Workshop @ £4,450. Choose the workshop the suits your needs - IFRS, IPSAS or ESG
- Attend any further course, on a wide range of topics. It might be a 4-hour virtual training at £395; a 2-day training at £1,950 or even a further 5-day course at £4,450. Whatever you choose your passport (cost of £4,500) is paid for and already delivering savings.
- Continue to book and attend “free” training for the remainder of your calendar year...
Full price Silver Learning Passport on sale March – December 2023 at £5,350.
Virtual Learning Passport
January and February Limited Edition Price: £2,900
Full Price: £3,750
What’s included in a Virtual Learning Passport?
A full calendar year of unlimited access to all IASeminars virtual training events. Unlimited Virtual Learning Passport access means just that - attend any virtual training event offered. Save on training, time, travel and accommodation!
What type of virtual courses do you offer?
The Virtual Learning Passport includes attendance at every virtual course. These include short 4 hour IFRS focus sessions, and also multi session IFRS, IPSAS and a growing list of ESG course titles.
How will the Virtual Learning Passport deliver value for myself and my organisation?
Here’s a scenario to help illustrate what your Virtual Passport experience might look like…
- Attend a 4-session IFRS Update course @ £1,850.
- Attend a further 2 or 4-session event, perhaps a 2-session ESG course priced at £950 or a 4-session at £1,850. At this time your passport (cost of £2,900) is paid for and already delivering savings.
- Continue to book and attend “free” virtual training for the remainder of your calendar year...
Full price Virtual Learning Passport on sale March – December 2023 at £3,750.
View our course listing for 2023 on the IASeminars website, and remember that we add new events and new titles throughout the year!
How do I sign up for my discounted Learning Passport?
Do not miss out - to secure your January and February Limited Edition Learning Passport simply:
From there you will receive your Learning Passport, ready to plan and book your training for the next 12 months!
Full Learning Passport Terms and Conditions are available to view on our website.