IASeminars Online - IPSAS Essentials
This course is available now. New courses start each month.
This is a ten module course with modules on:
• Introducing IPSAS
• The IPSASB Conceptual Framework and Key Accrual Accounting Concepts
• Current Assets
• Long-Term (Non-Current) Assets
• Revenues and Expenses
• Employee Benefits, Social Benefits, and Other Liabilities
• Financial Statements Fundamentals
• Financial Instruments Fundamentals
• Provisions and Contingencies
• Making the Transition to IPSAS
On average, modules are expected to take between 1 and 3 hours to complete, though it is natural that some will be longer than others. So, completing the entire course will require 30 hours of work. We suggest that you attempt two modules per week, completing the course in five weeks, but it is entirely up to you if you wish to work more or less intensely.
Each module will be examined separately and a Certificate provided once the examination for that module is passed. In addition, once all 10 modules are completed an IPSAS Essentials Certificate is provided.