The 2013 IASeminars Learning Passport
is your ticket to unlimited training!
Purchase the Learning Passport for a one-time fee and gain access to the full range** of IASeminars courses in over 40 cities around the world. As a Passport holder you can attend an unlimited number of courses over the year - view our complete course list
of over 100 topics.
The IASeminars Learning Passport is priced at:
Benefits of the IASeminars Learning Passport:
- Maximize your training budget - pay one fixed price
- Unlimited live training throughout the year
- Attend courses at any of our international venues
- Choose from over 100 technical topics
- Easy online booking using your unique Passport Code
- Preferential booking and availability throughout the year
- Gain CPE / CPD credits on every course
For further details or if you are ready to book your Passport, please contact us
Use our advanced search
facility to specify your exact training requirements (topics, dates, locations, etc.) or else browse our complete range of international accounting courses
IASeminars Learning Passport Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and operation of the IASeminars Learning Passport 2013 (“the Passport”).
- The Passport is valid for a Calendar year and therefore expires on 31 December, irrespective of the date of purchase.
- Payment must be made to IASeminars within 30 days of invoice, and in any case prior to attendance at the first seminar.
- The Passport is issued to a named individual, and is not normally transferable (see below). The full name, job title, company name and contact information of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided at the time of purchase.
- Upon purchase of and payment for the Passport, the Passport Holder will be issued with a promotional code that is unique to them. This code must be used when registering online to attend any seminars under the Passport program, failing which the published IASeminars course prices will be charged.
- Exceptions: Passports may be used to register for and to attend all or any IASeminars seminars that are listed on www.iaseminars.com with the exception of "Course 1000: IFRS Immersion Workshop (8-day course)" and any exam programs such as the ICAEW Certificate in IFRS.
- The Passport is valid for online seminars and webinars ('e-Learning products').
- In the event that IASeminars adds any additional seminar topics to its published program during the term of the Passport that are also excluded from the Passport program, IASeminars will notify the passport holder by email when such seminars are published on www.iaseminars.com. Subject to the above, any new seminars added during the calendar year are valid for Passport use.
- Passports registrations are valid only for IASeminars events where the named Passport holder has made their online booking via www.iaseminars.com at least 14 days in advance of the seminar start date. Late bookings can be made made (i.e. less than 14 days before the start of the course), but IASeminars reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $50 per person per seminar.
- In the event of the Passport Holder seeking to cancel or transfer an existing registration to attend a seminar, IASeminars reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $50 per person per seminar, rising to $200 per person per seminar in the event of such cancellation/transfer request being made within 14 days of the start date of the seminar.
- In the event that a Passport Holder has registered to participate in an event but fails to attend without prior written notification* to IASeminars, IASeminars reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $250 per person per seminar.
- Passport registrations to attend seminars are only valid when written confirmation of acceptance of the Passport registration has been issued by IASeminars, subsequent to the issue of the automated order confirmation email. IASeminars will use its best efforts to issue such confirmation within 2 business days of receipt of the online registration.
- All purchases are final. There are no refunds or exchanges, regardless of actual registrations and attendance at any events.
- In the event that the Passport has been purchased by a company on behalf of an employee and that employee leaves the service of the Company prior to expiry of the Passport, a transfer to another employee may be made, subject to payment of a transfer fee of $295.
- Photo identification will be required to be presented by the Passport Holder when attending any seminar.
- IASeminars provides all attendees of seminars with a CPE Certificate. Where a place has been booked using a Passport, the CPE Certificate will be issued in the name of the Passport Holder.
- Except as otherwise varied above, the standard IASeminars Terms and Conditions shall apply.
* Prior written notification shall be by email to email@example.com
** See clause e above for exceptions