IFRS e-Learning - Step by Step
- Register for your course, based on dates, duration and preferences of topics, as well as CPE credits required.
- Confirmation email sent to you, including your invoice, with details of how to pay, if you have not already.
- Joining Instructions will be sent to you by email, approximately 10 days before the course start date, with all the details you need to know to get started, course materials download, schedule, curriculum, etc.
- Start Date arrives, login to the e-Learning website and begin the course activities.
- Review the topic presentations, take quizzes, participate in discussions and complete any assigned exercises.
- Engage in topical discussions with the course instructor and peers in order to maximise your understanding of the subject matter.
- CPE credits are issued to all students upon successful completion of the final quiz. High standards equal to those of our live training courses are required to be met by all e-Learning participants.
, or for more information please refer to our main e-Learning page
and e-Learning FAQ
, also, please feel free to contact
our team of dedicated training consultants.