Introduction to Transfer Pricing
IASeminars is offering our clients an exclusive opportunity to attend two important Tax Events, presented by senior tax partners from the Baker Tilly International network.
This event has been designed to provide seniors and managers with an overview of the key concepts in relation to international tax and transfer pricing, including topical content emanating from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the EU.
As the course will be largely delivered by senior tax partners from the Baker Tilly International network, the content includes valuable practical insights.
Each event will be held in London due to popular demand, however attendees from all regions are welcome to attend and we encourage participation.
By the end of the event you will:
- Have an understanding of key international tax risks and opportunities
- Be able to apply key tax concepts, to help your clients expanding globally
- Understand who the experts are in the network to support you in key areas
Day one: 5 July 2017 (afternoon)
- Transfer pricing overview
- OECD transfer pricing methods
- Royalty benchmarking
- Transfer pricing template and country-by country reporting
Day four: 6 July 2017 (all day)
- Range concept and illustrations on transfer pricing methods
- Intangible assets
- Social security position
Day five: 7 July 2017 (morning)
- Open house discussion on live projects from each jurisdiction.
Attendees should consider attending the session Introduction to International Tax which runs from 3 - 5 July.
These events will be led by Chris Danes of Baker Tilly International. Also speaking will be:
- Carsten Kratzer, Baker Tilly (Germany)
- Peter Polman, Baker Tilly Berk (Netherlands)
- Sandeep Rustagi, Baker Tilly DHC (India)
This course is designed to provide seniors and managers with an overview of the key concepts in relation to international tax, transfer pricing and expat tax, including topical content emanating from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the EU. Please see below for details of what will be covered.
The course will be largely delivered by senior tax partners from the Baker Tilly International network, so the content includes practical insights.
The course is scheduled in the EMEA region due to popular demand, however delegates from all regions are welcome to attend and we encourage participation.
Who should attend?
Senior managers and managers with an interest in Transfer Pricing
- Our London seminars take place in 4 star professional conference facilities, generally in city-centre hotels like the Marriott, Sheraton or Hilton brands. Detailed Joining Instructions are sent to all registered delegates by email approximately one month before the event. The Joining Instructions will confirm exact venue details and nearby (or onsite) hotel recommendations with bedroom rates where available. Coffee and lunch will be provided.
Chris Danes (United Kingdom) is an International Tax Executive with Baker Tilly International, and has wide ranging experience of working with multinational clients on global tax issues.
Chris specialises in advising large corporate clients with multinational
operations or aspirations and his clients include household names and the UK sub group of a Fortune 500 company. Chris has significant experience in advising upon international tax issues in areas including; Withholding tax mitigation; Permanent establishment evaluation; Transfer pricing considerations; Thin capitalisation negotiations with HMRC; UK Controlled Foreign Company rules; Planning re Intellectual Property Rights
To bring this course in-house please contact us and we will be pleased to assist
Select a start date for more details
5 Jul 2017 London
- Course level:
- CPE / CPD:
- Start date:
- 5 Jul 2017
- Start time:
- Finish date:
- 7 Jul 2017
- Finish time:
For alternative dates and locations see the course schedule below or contact us to discuss your training requirements.